Wednesday, June 27, 2012

what a Lovely setting for a walk... cuz I hate walking the "hood"


Bird Park Walpole, Massachusetts

so this is where I do my walking, it is so pretty and the park even has some hills so pushing Johnny in his stroller makes for some nice exercise and the beauty is an added bonus, there is a toddler playground, awesome, so when the first part of my walk is done Johnny gets to run around climbing and playing. I walk about 1.25 miles before "playtime" and 1 mile after.

he loves water.... so here is the monster of a stroller I push
with my 23 pound guy in it,plus a bag full of mama junk. It is
a Jeep Jogger so if I ever jog it would be great for that.


                                              My "lil guy" Johnny... after a long hot walk
                                    (for me, he sat in his shaded stroller drinking cold water)
                                                               he is ready to play!

1 comment:

  1. So stinkin cute! And what a beautiful park! I wish I had one close to my house to go to!

    ReplyDelete

anything you wanna know, wanna say, or advice you may have ~ let me know here. thanks