Friday, June 29, 2012

I have the hiccups and a question....

Good God I have had the hiccups for 3 hours now, and it is starting to hurt I have tried gripe water, I have used it for Johnny's hiccups and gas since he was about 6 weeks old and it works like a charm for him, but me, nothing! I took 2x what  I give him but I still have the dang hiccups they make me angry! lol 

BUT..... that is not what this quick post is about,
I have a question for all you veteran lapband ladies (or men) who may be reading my blog.

In the first year after surgery, did you lose the weight faster in the months immediately following surgery, like months 1-5 or in the end of the first year months 6-12?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is a really hard question! I would say 6-12. I lost weight quickly right after surgery... maybe 40 lbs in the first 4 months. But that was weight I didn't really have to work for.

    I lost 70 or so after month 6-12. That's around when people start realizing they have to actually do some work with this WLS thing. Just my two cents, but I think if you'll go back and look at people's old blogs (who have already reached goal) you'll see that trend. We want to GET THERE already. :)

    ReplyDelete

anything you wanna know, wanna say, or advice you may have ~ let me know here. thanks