Wednesday, June 27, 2012

look at them girls with the daisy dukes on..

ok, real quick, when I think about saying screw it I am happy with the way I look now I think about how I would feel if I looked like this back in the day when "look at them girls with th daisy dukes on" (i dont remember the name of it) was playing on the radio, I would not have left the house!!!, and if I seen (saw yes saw i think) any of the guys from back in the day I would hide, not that they would recognize me lol thank God.... so somedays that is my motivation. The me from back in the day would have never thought about being double digit pant size now, I would kill for a size 10. well that is enough glory days talk I guess but whatever helps right,some days it is a fat pic on the fridge that helps some days it is a skinny pic of me on the fridge that works best, looking at me like "what did you do to our butt??"

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I was trying to find your blog yesterday but couldn't locate a URL. :)

    Also, past photos really are an inspiration. Go with it! You'll be back in those size 10's by this time next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have good ole days pictures. I've been fat since I can remember. I don't have skinny clothes in my closet. I don't know what it feels like to weigh less than 200 lbs. This scares me sometimes... I think I may post about that soon...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my skinny clothes are loooong gone I have been a chubba for a long time now like 13 years (Im 35) from like a 14-18 up and down over and over but this is my biggest 20! right now, not that i wear jeans "comfy" pants all the way the xl on the tag doesnt seem as bad as a big number. ... I look forward to your post. I know I will never look the way I did because my skin just wont be the same young soft tight stuff I didnt even think about then, but at least we will both look good in clothes right lol I did but a pair of size 16 jeans today just for some fall time goal pants lol.

      Delete

anything you wanna know, wanna say, or advice you may have ~ let me know here. thanks