Monday, July 9, 2012

brrr... chilly hurts!

Brrr I am chilly, and it hurts my belly... I get this tight, cramp? maybe that's the word that best describes the feeling, it happens a few times an hour, but most often when I am cold. I got all bundled up (with hubbys big warm stuff, big warm clothing! haha get your mind outta the gutter). anyways just thought I would post a lil about what I am feeling during this recovery....


so I have the cramping (see above)
burpies that hurt a lil
the co2 gas pain (going away, almost no pain today)
nausea, I hate this, it is the worst,but ya know what helps... motion sickness pills (thank you hubby)
I think I am allergic to the roxicet elixir so I have been taking vicodin for the pain.




so Wednesday is weigh in day... see you then..and maybe a few recovery pics, oh and some of my lovely frankenbelly ------staples! WTF I still am surprised they used them, I cant wait to complain at my 2 week visit... one of the staples is off in no mans land too. who the hell did them I cant wait to ask... I think I will post the staple pics later today, see what you guys think of them.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you are recovering smoothly! Can't wait to hear the response as to why they used staples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe they used staples, that's craziness.

    Hope you're feeling a little better, cramp wise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it WTF?? staples??, thats what I keep thinking. What did they use on you? it is weird, I feel my incision where my port is and it is like a 2 1/2 inch zipper!

      Delete
  3. New follower...Lap Band Gal sent me! Staples....eeek.

    ReplyDelete

anything you wanna know, wanna say, or advice you may have ~ let me know here. thanks