Monday, July 23, 2012

I am still alive...

hello everyone.... I have not written in a lil while, like 5 days or so, but I have been so busy... also I have been trying to make a family tree on ancestry.com and I am addicted to it lol I can spend hours on there.  found out I am an descendant of Richard Warren a Mayflower passenger, so that is pretty cool.

So anyways, I just wanted to let you all know I did not quit blogging or fall of the earth. lol

hope you are all well, I will be back at it (my blog) Wednesday for my weigh in ....dummm de dum dum- I hope I lost, but I will take no gain.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are alive and well! Been thinking of you! Hope you are continuing to recover well from your surgery and adapting to being newly banded!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you blogging. Hope you have fun figuring out your family tree, I've always wanted to do one of those, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well there you are!! I've been a little absent too! OOPS! We gotta get back in the swing! :)

    ReplyDelete

anything you wanna know, wanna say, or advice you may have ~ let me know here. thanks