Thursday, July 12, 2012

my dandy pal

hey peeps.. I just want to tell you about Julie, the dandy bandy who most of you "know" I am sure, but if you dont go check her out, she got banded TODAY!!  she is very awesome. I am sure we all hope she is feeling  awesome again very soon... 

other than that I have nothing to say today really, just chilling and feeling a lil better now that I am 1 week post-op.  oh I had an egg today, and I think I need glasses. ok thats it.. now go wish Julie well!! lol

4 comments:

  1. Awe theresa you rock!! Im so glad we found each other. I feel like ive.known you for years!! Maybe we can find a we to meet before BOOBS next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that would be great wouldnt it.... what we can dream lol... I feel the same way,and hope you are feeling like a million bucks!

      Delete
  2. I ate egga a lot the first few weeks post op. That first scrambled egg I had after surgery was the best one I ever had :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know it... i was like this is the best egg so salty and peppery lol and fluffy haha

      Delete

anything you wanna know, wanna say, or advice you may have ~ let me know here. thanks