Tuesday, July 3, 2012

photo shoot

I am doing a "fatty photo shoot" 2-moro... my husband has the day off so I am going to have him take some horrible pics of me! lol but It must be done so that I can track my loss, sometimes it is hard to notice unless you look at a picture so I will take a new photo everyweek in the same outfit (tight stretchy pants and a tight tanktop) I am not sure if I am going to post them ughhhh I am such a bad selfish person that I dont know I may post them cuz I really love to see peoples before and after pics, so I would really suck if I didnt put mine out there for someone to view, I think once 1 month goes by I will post he 1 month after and the before, then the 2 month after, and so on.... there it is all settled lol....

              Hey I ordered some Torani sugar free flavored stuff (syrup?) I got the gingerbread, and pumpkin pie... I love the fall and those flavors are soooo New England Fall ,  I picked those fall flavors cuz they are big bottles and if I got summery flavors I would never finish before fall and I would never ever drink summery stuff in the fall because I am crazy like that, but I will drink these flavors all year long... I hope they add a nice taste to my coffee and protein shakes, (and protein icecream from theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com).

             So anyways today is my husbands birthday, we celebrated it over the weekend I had Kemps frozen yogurt blueberry and cream fat free yummy, but it is only for a snack emergency, like when others are enjoying a triple layer cake with chocolate frosting it smelled sooooooooooo good!!!!!! I wanted to stick my face in it and say F* this lol. but I slowly ate my yogurt and thought of alllll the new clothing I will be buying this time next year lol sorry hubby pay back is a bitch, and it is expensive too.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lovely, thank you for your comment on my blog, it's comforting to know there's someone like me out there. Good luck for tomorrow!! I'll be thinking of you and I know you are going to do so well. I am absolutely here for support and advice should you need it. In the meantime, would you like a shout out on my blog to try and get a few more bandsters over this way? Lots of love, see you on the other side! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, & I would love a shout out! tomorrow is the big day. I know for sure I will be looking for all the advice and support I can get Mari, so thanks. oh by the way you are gorgeous! love your skin! ok time to start celebrating the "4th of July" with some tasty water... talk to you later, my british pal (lol)... bye for now ~T~

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see the before and afters, when you're comfortable enough to post them. They're gonna blow you away. :)

    ReplyDelete

anything you wanna know, wanna say, or advice you may have ~ let me know here. thanks