Saturday, July 7, 2012

staples...

well, my surgeon used staples, I really wish I thought to ask how he closed because I hate staples, tonight after my shower I took off the bandages and saw the lil metal guys.... and now when I see the Doc. in 2 weeks he will have to get them out, hate hate that! it doesn't hurt but then I have these lil mini booboos that will have to heal. I just thought I remember him saying he used the dissolvable stitches, oh well.... other than that I am totally happy with the incisions, the overall surgery and recovery. and I do love my surgeon! he is awesome, I had to call him this morning because the roxicet elixir he gave me , does not work for shit at the dose he prescribed, so I take 3x that dose but wanted to get the "okay" from him first... so I left a mssg ,  he called me back and was like "hey Theresa, it's Adam, so whats going on?"  such a nice guy!!anyways I am going on and on about nothing really, so good night peeps.....

Julie,  http://thedandybandy.blogspot.com/ tick tock tick tock!!!!! soon it will be you!!! I can not wait!! to hear all about your big day!!! 4 more days girlio!



okay 1 more thing I will be posting my before pictures 2-moro or the next day, any tips on how I can create a tap on the top of my blog home page to put them in one spot or do I have to re design my entire blog??? hmm any help would be great.. I will try to figure it out on my own too ,lol that hour will be full of cuss words -better do it while Johnny naps lol  

UPDATE --- I DID IT! I FIGURED IT ALL ALL BY MY ONSIES! now I JUST HAVE TO GET UP THE NERVE TO POST THE BIG HORRIBLE BEFORE PICS...... GOTTA DO IT.

7 comments:

  1. Proud of you for posting your before pics - it can be a scary step. Did you see mine? I was mad and took photos just in my undies!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mari, you were mad lol I could never do that!!!, but your b-4s look so pretty you have such nice skin. I have had a child sooo my belly looks like a road map lol....

      Delete
  2. Hmm, that's pretty old-school, but not unheard of! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isnt it, I was like what the? they got cheap on me lol

      Delete
  3. Woot woot! Thanks for the shoutout missie! Sucks you got staples, I'll have to ask how they will close me up...good to know!

    LOVE your befores, you are gorg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the staples dont hurt anymore than any other things I have been "closed" with in the past, but I think scaring will be worse I am kinda pissed at my surgeon, and myself for not asking how they do it, but really who thinks of that.... thanks I look 9 months pregnant always lately lol if I wear a maternity shirt that says baby I just may look normal lol but people would start to wonder haha.

      Delete
  4. So glad you found me so I could find you, lol! You are so fun, open and honest..staples?! Never heard that yet! Looking forward to learning from and with you!!

    ReplyDelete

anything you wanna know, wanna say, or advice you may have ~ let me know here. thanks