Thursday, July 12, 2012

WTF! well more like wtf

well I just learned something very....ahhh... sucky!

rockband barbie in her TTT today says that when someone comments on your blog post and you reply to it.. THEY DON'T KNOW YOU REPLIED  unless they go back to it... that to me is dumb, I think that there should be some sort of notification.... I have replied to many a comment and I hate that no-one knows :o(    lol  I will find a way hahaha God forbid anyone gets outta hearing me blab on and on.

6 comments:

  1. You can reply to people's comments through email if the commenter has it set up...when I try to reply to your comment that you left me (through email) it says "no-replycomment" which means you don't have it set up. Sorry...I'm not very good at explaining this. Go to settings, then click on comments, scroll down to comment notification email. If there is a way for someone to know if you replied to their comment directly on your blog then noone has told me how to set that up...doesn't mean that it can't be done...just means that IF there is a way I am way to tech-dumb to know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa, I am right there with you! lol Learning by doing.... I like your comment boxes btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I did NOT know that. I reply to all my comments, too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. once I read a blog I don't go back to it. I love the email feature and I reply back to everyones comments if I can

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I set up email now ... who knows lol...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always see people doing that and think, "I hope they never responded to mine, bc I'd never see it!" But... that's life. I have my e-mail address set up if you ever wanted to respond! lol

    ReplyDelete

anything you wanna know, wanna say, or advice you may have ~ let me know here. thanks