Monday, August 6, 2012

1 month bandiversary

I THOUGHT I POSTED THIS YESTERDAY BUT IT WAS SITTING HERE AS A DRAFT SO HERE IT IS......

WOW I can not believe it has been 1 month since my surgery, I really thought the weeks from surgery to my fill were going to be harder. I thought I was not going to lose any weight during these weeks, but I have I have to say I am very proud of myself, the things that I anticipated being the hardest have been surprisingly easier for me than had imagined, and those things are....
  • not drinking with my meals or for 15 min. before and 1+1/2 -2 hours after.
  • eating breakfast (I was not big on bfast, coffee yes, food no)
  • chewing my dice sized bites at least 22 times (per surgeons orders)
  • taking the time to do something for me, like this blog, myfitnesspal, etc..

I will be taking some pictures today! and more pictures from now on, I just think that is what my blog is missing at times.

I want to thank all of you, I truly feel like a part of this community, and I am so happy that I decided to start this blog. I was so afraid that I would be "talking" to myself, that what I had to say would not be of any interest to anyone, and that my posts would be boring and not informative at all for the people who are lurking while trying to make the decision to get banded ( like I did while while deciding) this blog is for me of course, but honestly I do want to help someone if I can and I do love the support and sisterhood I feel from you all. thanks girlios!! you rock! and lurkers if you have any questions for me please comment please follow, and please start your own blog there is so much about this blogging thing that a lurker just does not get to experience and benefit from.
okay I am starting to ramble.... pics soon!

10 comments:

  1. OMG! I can't believe it's a month! That means my month is coming up REALLY soon... in a week! :) Like you I thought things would be much harder to adjust to, but are surprisingly easy so far. Can i say that i don't miss bread?!? GASP! it's crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have been using these sandwich thin thingys for my half sandwich lunch and I don not miss bread, it was my fav... I know it is not always going to seem so easy but it is just easier than I thought right now. we a rocking this shit lol... hey click my "stuff" you know what I mean right???? we spoke about it on FB.... make me rich baby!! lol

      Delete
    2. oh and also I can not wait for BOOBS next year!!! I was just watching the video on the Boobs blog and it looks like such a ball!!! and the pajama ice cream party HELLO my 2 fav. things together hahaha... roomies remember!!

      Delete
  2. I find blogging very therapeutic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy bandiversary, sweetie! So glad you started blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! 1 month gone/done! Well done. Can't wait to see those pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! I find the blogging community to be supportive, encouraging, & motivating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you feel welcome. I also have to admit I'm a total lurker, so I'm sorry if I never really comment on your blog. But know I'm always reading and silently cheering you on! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! happy bandiversary! i LOVE this wonderful bloggin community...so supportive and understanding!

    i think my biggest problem to STILL conquer is the drinking after my meal. the longest i can go is 30min. ugh!

    tell me your secret!!!

    ReplyDelete

anything you wanna know, wanna say, or advice you may have ~ let me know here. thanks