Friday, August 17, 2012

I'm on my way...

heading out the door soon, going to my surgeons office for a 11:30 appointment. I really hope I get my first fill today, now that I am thinking they didn't really say "hey next visit you get your fill", they just said we will see where you are at... so I am really hoping they fill 'er up, if not I will be so pissed and I will demand a fill ASAP... but I shall think positive for now..... wish me luck! oh I had a slice of cold pizza for b-fast so that was dumb! what the hell was I thinking.....

2 comments:

  1. Well you may not be able to eat leftovers in the am much longer! lol! crossing my fingers you get that fill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!!! If they don't fill you I will drive up there and shank them. ;)

    Why did they not fill you at your last appointment?

    ReplyDelete

anything you wanna know, wanna say, or advice you may have ~ let me know here. thanks