Monday, August 6, 2012

my lil scale pimp

so quickie post to tell you about my crazy lil guy....

this is the second morning in a row that my 22 month old has walked into the bathroom, pulled the scale out from under the pedestal sink stepped on it and sighed lol he is so funny.....

ok so I promised pics for my 1 month bandiversary and I do promise they are coming today at some point,most likely when the lil guy goes down for a nap.  I love blogs with pics and I feel so guilty loving something about another blog that I do not do on my own... so I have also decided to post some recipes that are great for banded moms and wives who have to feed everyone and only want to cook one thing!!  I will post 1 or 2 a month with pics and all... also just more pics in general.

okay peeps have a great Monday!!

4 comments:

  1. How funny! My boys do the same thing. I always think, "Scale whores!" ...but, of course, I don't say it to them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny. :-)

    Hey hun, I went to reply to a comment you made to me today and realized you are a "no reply comment" blogger too!

    Check this out: http://sullivanandmurphy.blogspot.com/2012/03/are-you-no-reply-blogger-make-yourself.html

    If you change your setting people can email respond to you when you comment on their blogs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I fixed it.. :o) but then again, I thought I fixed it once before lol

      Delete

anything you wanna know, wanna say, or advice you may have ~ let me know here. thanks