Wednesday, October 31, 2012

few pics and a weigh in, thats all for today ....

today weigh in -  237.8 lbs

here are a few recent pics.............


                           my most recent pic. I am really seeing and feeling the change now a days :o)


                                                                 he was so tired :o(


                                      his costume looks too small but it is not, just all bunched up.



              I really wish we took his Jeep Jogger (carriage), this lil one I keep in the trunk of the car for emergency, I hate it. Johnny was dressed up as Pablo from the backyardigans.

9 comments:

  1. You look great, and your son is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! And you are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really seeing the changes!! Keep up the awesome work! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, how cute!! And look at you miss sassy pants!?!? Isn't funny how you start feeling all sassy as you lose weight and pose all cute? I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've nominated you for a Liebster Award go here for details http://fabtofit.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. View my blog for more details: http://lapsinlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

anything you wanna know, wanna say, or advice you may have ~ let me know here. thanks