Liebster Blogging Award
Michelle & Z have both nominated me for a Liebster Award. Liebster is a German word and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. Thank you ladies :o)My 11 Questions from Z ....
- Once you're nominated, write 11 facts about yourself.
- Then, take a look at the 11 questions the person who nominated you asked and answer them.
- Get your thinking cap on and come up with 11 questions of your own for your nominees to answer
- Then choose the 5 bloggers you want to nominate (they must have less than 200 followers) & let them know they've been nominated (there are no tag backs - you can't nominate the person who nominated you).
- Complete this post and then link it to the person who nominated you (in the comments of their blog).
11 facts about me....
1. I absolutely love being an at home mom!
2. I am 10 years younger than my Husband.
3. I have PTSD and agoraphobia, but try hard to deal.
4. I wear pajamas all the time, if I am home I am in my jinkies!
5. my favorite meal is meatloaf mashed potatoes & gravy and carrots.
6. I love Christmas, like ridiculous LOVE and i love that i love it lol
7. I am really surprised how much I really clicked with my blogging peeps :o) when I started I never thought I would fit in.
8. I became an aunt at 16 years old, and had 4 nieces, 4 nephews, 2 great nieces, and 1 great nephew before having my own child, and then 1 more niece and since.
9. I suffer from chronic pain, ughh
10. I hate shaving my legs!!! and I hate my legs but I am thankful to have them. (lol)
11. I drink about 6 cups of coffee a day, at least, and most end up having some kind of toy dipped into it or a pacifier.
- what's your favorite time of the year? Christmas time, and by that I mean from Halloween on into January lol I love to make it a long stretched out holiday season.
- what's the best book you have ever read? oh ever?, I don't know hmmm lots of great books to pick from.... maybe, Gone with the wind....
- what are you currently reading? The house of velvet and glass, Katherine Howe
- if you could escape to anywhere where would it be and with who? to the mountains with my family.
- what or who inspires you and why? my son, so many reasons
- what childhood memory do you think of often? I mix it up, not any one memory in particular
- if you could have dinner with anyone living or not who would it be? my dad and I would tell him all about my Johnny.
- what 5 songs do you love to workout to right now? I do not listen to music while working out.
- if you could change one thing in the world what would it be? well my dad always said if you're gonna dream, dream in color, so I would have to say I would wave my wand and keep all children safe, from illness or harm.
- dreamer or realist? a perfect blend of the 2
- McCartney or Lennon? McCartney
with My dad, at my house, he died in '09 before I was even pregnant with my son... 1 lunch with him, 1 moment with him to tell him about my little guy!
ohhh come on, how could I choose just one....
11 QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES............
1. coffee or tea?
2.favorite TV show?
3. one book you absolutely would recommend?
4. if you could have a famous person's figure who would you choose?
5. do you wrap your children's gifts from "Santa" ? if you do not have kids, did your parents wrap yours as a kid?
6. favorite time of the year? why?
7. biggest concern you had when making the choice to get banded?
8. does your family read your blog? if so do you ever wish they did not?
9. would your dream home be on the beach or in the mountains?
10. have you traveled (out of state or country) if so where?
11. cat or dog ( i love both, but have kitties )
And the Nominees are...................... I picked 6 cuz my sister is one of my choices and she dont count hahahaha..