Friday, December 14, 2012

updates, from a busy holiday mama

I have not been posting lately, bad I know...

well here are a few updates.

I weigh 235 today.
I had a fill last week I now have 10cc in my 14cc band.
I got stuck 2x in the past 24 hours and each time was a 20 minute ordeal with slimey vomit and lots of dry heaving (sorry TMI).
I cut my hair and I am going to get it colored this coming week :o)
oh and I turned 36 (big whoop)
we are now on our second Christmas tree as the one we put up the week before Thanksgiving was a skeleton of a tree after Johnny had his way with it for weeks lol. new tree is pretty and will not burst into flames full of tinsel.



I promise I will be back in action here in blogland after the holidays. I am just so dang busy doing who knows what. I shall leave you all with some pics cuz I love blogs with pics lol


 
thanksgiving and my inlaws

 
enchanted village

muffin man lol
 

 
getting some wrapping done

at build a bear workshop we got rudolf and clarice

1 comment:

  1. Can't WAIT to see your new hair!! Look at us, losin weight, cuttin hairs, CHANGE is the word of the year :)

    ReplyDelete

anything you wanna know, wanna say, or advice you may have ~ let me know here. thanks